A professional introduction of the business that aims to inform the audience about a company’s products and services is known as the company profile. Some basic information including the registration time, registered capital, company’s nature, founders, technology, size, number of employees, etc. are included in a company profile report.
Company’s development including the development speed, achievements, financials, industry positioning, news and honour of the company is included in a detailed company profile. Goals, philosophy, purpose, mission, vision, message, main products, company’s sales and network and its commitment after-sales service are also included in the profile.
However, writing a compact company profile is a tedious task indeed and it needs a lot of research from different sources. According to analysts, there are two primary sources of business information are available:
- External information, in which documentation is made available to the public from a third party;
- Internal information, which consists of data created for the sole use of the company that produces it, such as personnel files, trade secrets and others.
Internal information includes all information that is available in company website, while information from news, social media, AML documents, stock data, etc are known as external sources.
- Company Website: This is believed to be the best source to get the accurate information about any business. All the important information including the establishment year, top management, offerings, clienteles and all other information can be easily taken from the website.
- News: News gives any current or latest happenings in a company. This is perfect choice if you wish to get the updated information.
- Industry Research: Through a thorough research on the specific industry where the company belongs, information can be collected.
- M&A Deals: All the merger and acquisition details relating to the history of company’s previous mergers with any other business.
- Royalty Agreements: Royalties are typically agreed upon as a percentage of gross or net revenues derived from the use of an asset or a fixed price per unit sold. This can also be important.
- Social Media: Through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media, information can be gained relating to key members within a given company.
Other sources of receiving information for business profile writing are:
- Industry codes
- Agency ratings
- AML documents
- Stock data and earnings estimates
- Public tenders
- Directories & Associations
- Books & Journals
GetCompanyInfo is one such source where you can have access to ready information on any given company. Signup for FREE to make the most of this platform.